Monday, October 24, 2011

A Week Without Lauren

While I'm exploring California wine country, I'm going to have some of my best buds guest post for your reading enjoyment...

I'm literally going to be staying here. Horses & wine!

Here's who's coming your way...

Tuesday: My fellow fashion-lover, baby-sister, and often cross-linker, alovelyescape.blogspot.com


Wednesday: My humor twin (I've asked her to keep it PG-13). We both love Lifetime movies, equal opportunity mocking, and chocolate cake from Portillo's. Meet, Nicole BWs.


Thursday: My best friend, life partner, and the first dude to ever post on SGF, Pete.



Friday: My mind twin. Truly, sometimes I think we were split from the same amoeba. Or something like that, alightlycharmedlife.blogspot.com


Enjoy! Please like them, but don't like them so much that you dislike me. xxoo

1 comment: