Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Everyday Luxuries

Sometimes I have to take a step back and remind myself how lucky I am.

The little (material) things I'm lucky enough to have at my disposal deserve some attention. These are the things I've worked for, and trust me, I've earned 'em, but they still deserve a little love. So here you go, various-sized inanimate objects, drink it in:

1) In-unit washer & dryer. If you live in a city, you understand why this is both rare & dreamstate.


2) Pillowtop mattress. I actually crave my bed. It's so great there.


 3) DVR. No more commercials. No more setting my VCR. What an invention.


4) Speedy (no frills) coffee maker. It's basic, but it makes my coffee in 5 minutes flat. Soulmate.


 5) Fridge with the water thingy built in. This treat makes me feel like a real grown up in my big girl apartment.


Yes, I know there are more important things than material goods. But on a daily basis, I super appreciate convenient laundry, comfy beds, efficient TV, quick caffeine, and magic water machines.

1 comment: