Monday, October 31, 2011

Wedding Round Up (not mine, no rumors please)

It has been a pretty fantastic 10 days. In the spirit of milking my recent adventures for blog content, today's post will focus on my baby brother's wedding weekend.

It all started with a pretty spectacular rehearsal dinner at Disotto Enoteca....

FAMILY.

 BRIDESMAIDS.

My date.

Followed by the best wedding ever...

At this point I was weeping.

 Her lovely ladies.

I can't take it.

Photobomber on the party bus.

LOOK. AT. HER.

Photobombing runs in the family.

Dancing to Bone Thugs. Obvi.

Props.
I've decided that any wedding that does NOT feature a photobooth is just not as good as a wedding that DOES feature a photobooth. Matt & Rhetta had everyone make an appearance (or 2 or 3) in the booth to document all of the stars who attended their wedding.      
BFFs + Props = Photogold
 Me & the groom.
Jeremy & I like the booth. A lot.

Come back tomorrow for a recap of our amazing "datingmoon" in Napa/Sonoma.

p.s. I have a sister now!

No comments:

Post a Comment