Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things That Make Me Go, Huhwah? Part 2

At the risk of being redundant, I've got some repeat offenders in here. 

1) Lindsey. Lindsey, Lindsey, Lindsey.
What. Is. Happening. Just when we all think you can't get weirder. Or more unattractive. Or more vapid. You go and do this:

Apparently she's in Italy because Philipp Plein (a press-starved foreigner who is, apparently, 2 steps behind the US starlet scene), has selected her to be the spokesperson for his new fashion line. If the above is an example of his offerings, I foresee this venture following the same path as Lindsey's career. #flashandburn

2) Amanda Knox. I doubt you're a killer, but I do think, at the very least, you put yourself in a shady situation. Regardless, thanks to your girl-next-door looks and the media's obsession with your "Brokedown Palace" story, we all get to keep hearing from you. I look forward to seeing what you buy at Target, which yocal-local you end up marrying, and how "tell-all" your inevitable autobiography will be. #agirlactuallydied


3) Blake Lively. Yeeeessss. I see that she's hot. And it doesn't surprise me that Leo made her one of his victims, but REALLY, Ryan? I mean, Scarlett bugs, so I guess I shouldn't be surprised by the painfully uninteresting choice, but good lord. She's on Gossip Girl. Making it worse, she's the worst one on said teen soap. #allmenarecreatedequal


4) Ashton & Demi. This one surprises me about as much as Kat Von Douche & Jesse Bullock breaking up again. What does strike me as strange is that it took him this long to cheat. Or get caught. He's 20 years younger. She's bangin', but that boy has got some oats to sew. #cougarfail


That is all. For now.

No comments:

Post a Comment