Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Top 5 Reasons My Savings Account Is Not Where It Should Be

1) Nordstrom (nordstrom.com)- Best department store on the block. Great inventory. Great return policy. The end.

This sign makes me happy.


2) Steven Alan (stevealan.com) - One of the best brands on the planet. When I'm in NYC, their shop in Tribeca is first on my list. Not only do they carry their own line, but also some other hard-to-find labels like Acne and Enza Costa. Now the brand is popping up at some of my favorite boutiques & Scoop NYC. Currently waiting for this to go on sale:


3) Space 519 (space519.com) - Described as a "refined general store", this local Chicago boutique is my current dangerzone.. Gorgeous home wares, plus the perfect, refined woman's wear inventory. Thanks to their buying eye, my Vena Cava rehearsal dinner dress found its way to my closet. Currently have my eye on this...


4) shopbop.com - Perfect site for buying something you shouldn't & justifying something you should. There is 0 tax (yes, I know I'm supposed to account for it when I do my taxes, Dad) + free shipping (and returns), which makes it a no-brainer for impulse buys. I am currently waiting for these to go sale...


5) Vince (vince.com) - This store is my color palette. All grays, blacks, and camels. I MAY have accidentally brought this home...

Oopsie.

1 comment: