Thursday, July 28, 2011

My Second Official Endorsement: WrinkeFreeZone

I've never been a huge product person.


Maybe that's not entirely true.

I will purchase any lip gloss that is vaguely beige and if a make up artist is able to make me look perfectly flushed, sun-kissed, or porcelain I will justify the expenditure (telling myself that maybe this time I'll be able to recapture the same look, though I know deep down it's not gonna happen).

**Side note: Do make up artists & hair stylists have special powers? Why is it we can NEVER repeat what they do?

Until I hit 30, I pretty much let the packaging and the price (you're expensive? you must be LIFE CHANGING) determine what I put on my face.



When all of the predictions from Self, Shape, Marie Claire, Glamour, etc started to come true (i.e. sun is bad, hats are good), I decided to pay attention to what I put on my face.

So here's the endorsement part:

I recently stumbled upon a new line of products that the French ladies have been using for some time now. My new BFF from Sephora informed me that they're pricing the line competitively over here to get a fan base going (so I may not be able to afford this stuff in a year), but for now, I'm obsessed. My skin is no longer dry, the weird lines around my smile are fading, AND you know how sometimes people say their skin feels "dewey"? I didn't know what this meant until now.

Rexaline: I look forward to receiving a free lifetime supply.

No comments:

Post a Comment