Wednesday, July 6, 2011

The Door You Enter Always Matters

I love Successories as much as the next corporate girl, but the above title is not referencing some zen-like path I've recently discovered. It's much more shallow than that.

Let me explain.

Last weekend I went to Lulu to buy a new top. Why? Because.

No surprise, I found one I liked, but unfortunately they didn't have my size at this particular location. Lucky for me, there are almost as many Lululemons as there are Starbucks in this city, so I just walked myself over to the alt location a few blocks away.

Here's where it gets good.

There are 2 routes one can take to get to this particular Lulu:

1) Main door - direct shot.
2) Side door - cut through Bloomies shoe department.

You don't have to be Nancy Drew to figure out which door I took.


1 pair left. My size. 1/2 price.

The morale of the story - > The indirect route is almost always better.

You're welcome.

1 comment: