Thursday, July 7, 2011

Look Mom, I Decorated!

I like to shop.

WHAT?! A female blogger who likes to shop and then talk about it? Crazytalk.

Here's what makes me unique-ish.

I don't like to decorate. If I can't wear my new purchase, I'm not interested in spending $$ on it. Even less appealing? Crafting.

I feel really strongly about the crafting, so let me be clear, I have no interest in:
-Splatter painting
-Mosaic table-making
-Macrame
-Anything that has anything to do with painting my own piece of pottery

If I have a kid, I will buy paints, crayons & such, but I will not be participating in any Mommy & Me Craft Corners. Luckily my boyfriend is an artist, so he can man diorama duty and/or anything that involves posterboard, glitter, or popsicle sticks.

Now that I've successfully painted myself as a witch of a mom (and caused my boyfriend to break out into hives), I'll get to the point of this post.

I recently dropped some COIN on home stuff. I purchased this incredible antique mirror to go above my couch on the barren wall I've been living with for over a year.


At the very same genius store (www.foundre.com), I snagged these one-of-a-kind frames:


As you can see, my kitchen table has become their semi-permanent home until I can commit to what will fill them. Here's hoping it doesn't take me another year to figure it out.

3 comments:

  1. give me the site again. it didn't work for me. how am i supposed to emmulate your life if you're giving me false links.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i went in here the other day - hear that man and the stuff in there.

    ReplyDelete