Monday, December 5, 2011

Weekend Roundup: Free Time

Typically this time of year I feel overwhelmed by all of the places I want to go, people I need to buy things for, and sales I feel obligated to take advantage of...but this year, somehow, I feel pretty relaxed.

Maybe it's because I did so much of my holiday shopping ahead of time.

Thanks Cyber Monday.

Maybe it's because I'm worried about saving money, so I'm spending less.

Maybe it's because I'm just not popular and people have stopped inviting me places.

Regardless, this weekend was filled with a fun night out, a facial, and some final holiday shopping around town.

Dinner at Farmhouse with two of my favorites, Sarah & Teddy.

The actual table we sat at, only when we were there, we were surrounded by way more people.

A host of errands and breakfast at The Bagel...

Lox & creamcheese for everyone.

A facial at Bliss...

No more wrinkles.

And Sunday night with my must-see-TV.


Next weekend starts the holiday celebrating, so maybe I'll start to feel more popular then.

Happy week.

No comments:

Post a Comment