Friday, December 16, 2011

Christmas Traditions

This year's Christmas will be different for my family.

1) We'll be in South Carolina, versus Cincinnati (pro: warm weather, con: no Skyline).
2) We'll have a new member of the family at our table (all pros).


3) We're trading in the 5 hour car trip for 1 hour flight. (pro: no Indiana, con: O'hare).
4) I get to have an extra Christmas on Saturday with this guy:


So in honor of our first official Christmas, I've decided to start our own holiday tradition. It will include the following:

-Favorite Christmas movie viewing party ("Elf", "Pee Wee Herman's Christmas Special", and "Miracle on 34th Street").
-Home-cooked meal (steak & lobster with mac & cheese).
-Christmas cookie decorating (Jeremy can hardly contain his excitement for this one).
-GIFT EXCHANGE (taking a page out of alovelyescape.blogspot.com 's book, we've purchased 4 gifts for each other, something we need, something we want, something to wear, and something to read).

Though I will miss my friend on Christmas, I'm pretty psyched for this weekend's pre-Christmas, Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment