Friday, December 9, 2011

Fisher Price Record Player

I used to have one.


And it was awesome.

While browsing at Reckless Records last weekend, I came across a bin of record singles that brought me right back to my pre-ipadpod days.


Oddly, the paper-covered vinyl took me even further down Memory Lane, reminding of how I used to dance around my room in my Get 'N Shape Girl unitard, workin' it out to hits like "Let's Get Physical" and Ray Parker jr's classic, "Ghostbusters".


I resisted the urge to spend $.66 on the pieces of my past as my original "turntable" has long since been donated (and also, I'm not a hipster who claims that the only way to "hear" music, is via record players).

But, any chance I have to remember being one of these little ladies:


Is well worth it. Obvi.


No comments:

Post a Comment