Monday, December 12, 2011

Weekend Roundup: Bon Iver, 2 Parties, and Rudolph

After a few lovely weekends filled with nothingness, this weekend I felt as if I was running from place to place...

It started with our company holiday party at Soldier Field...

Me and my little sisters.

I kept it classy at this year's event, opting for an early exit so that I could make it home in time to prep my place for a little get together at my place, pre-Bon Iver.

Great show, not as good as Chicago Theater back in July, but I'll take it. p.s ignore the unftortunately placed speaker blocking the shot.

Saturday daylight hours included a series of random errands, class at Exhale, & breakfast at Milk & Honey (my favorite weekend traditions). In the evening we were lucky to be invited to our mutual friend's Christmas Party at their perfect condo. It was one of those parties filled with people you kind of know (meaning they're FB friends), but you don't really know (you don't text them). By the end of the night new friends (and dinner plans in January) were made. Good times.

Sunday morning we were UP AND AT 'EM, for the Rudolph Ramble, an 8K race in Lincoln Park. 

Yep, the socks are awesome.

We survived it (barely), and made it to brunch at Meli followed by a pedicure for Lauren and Bears/Broncos for Jeremy.

The other foot matches.

Ready for my last busy week of 2011!





No comments:

Post a Comment