Tuesday, September 27, 2011

Passionate Product Endorsement

I love Justin's Almond Butter.




There. I said it.

I used to be DEVOTED to Skippy Creamy (hate that word) Peanut Butter.

I made fun of the "crunchy people" who have abandoned things like orange juice in favor of kombucha (whatever that is) or carrot sticks in favor of jicama (I don't understand what that is either).

But then I tried it.

And I swooned.

I now go through a jar every 10-14 days. Which cannot be the appropriate serving size, but whatever. It's healthy (in the same way 1 avocado = 1 serving).

Anyway, you can find this little bit of heaven at Jewel in the crunchy people section (official title) and at Fox & Obel. Whole Foods only has select favors. #expensivegroceryfail

http://www.justinsnutbutter.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment