Friday, September 9, 2011

Can I Interest You In...

... MISS SPAIN?


or perhaps LITTLE BO PEEP?


or even LAURIE, THE MAYBE A BOY, MAYBE NOT FROM "LITTLE WOMEN"?


No?

You're not alone. After 1 week on ebay, these childhood memories have not garnered one bit of interest.

Could I lower the price? Sure. But that just seems wrong. My GRANDMA picked these out for me (p.s. these 3 have 15 friends taking up space on my bedroom floor). Obviously playing the sentimental card is a weak angle given that I'm selling them in the first place, but at least I VALUE my memories in a monetary fashion.

Plus, I know the second I give 'em away, there will be a dealer in Tampa paying $100s to seller madamealexander4eva456.

So what do I do? Hit up an antique store? Pawn shop? Doesn't ANYBODY WANT THE ENTIRE LITTLE WOMEN CHARACTER SET?!

American Girl Dolls have NOTHING on these borderline creepy plastic dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment