Thursday, September 29, 2011

My Very First Doppleganger

I've never really been told I look like anyone. No one compares me to celebs or the girl down the hall or even my parents.

So when people started posting on my FB page, texting me at all hours, and stopping me at the corner of State & Lake to tell me that I look like the same person...I started to listen.

Here's my alleged look-a-like:

Oh hello, Maria Bello.

I'll be honest. I wasn't super psyched. She's a decade older than me. I mean, she's not unattractive. She's in great shape. All nice things. But you know what everyone follows those "nice things" up with? The dreaded "...for her age".

FOR.
HER.
AGE.

I guess that's going to start happening as I creep into my mid-30s.

MID
30s

Oh well. It could be worse. People could compare me to Paula Abdul or Michelle Bachman. Or that creepy lady from "Poltergeist".

On the upside, she plays a badass on her show ("Prime Suspect"), so I'm hoping people will start to think I'm super tough. And that I carry a gun.

I seem mean here. 

Watch me (her) tonight on "Prime Suspect". It's like Law & Order, only good.

1 comment: