Friday, September 2, 2011

Fantasy Football->The MadMen Are Back

I'm one of those girls that likes clothes AND football. Doesn't that make me seem interesting?

Rest assured, I am not.

However, it is a FACT that I love me some football. Need proof? 4 years ago, I joined a girls only fantasy football league - the Bush League (yep) - with 11 other super classy ladies.

I won't share the individual team names here as my dad reads this blog, but let's just say my name, "The MadMen", is the only one that is in no way blush-inducing.

Anyhoo, last night we had our draft. I have 0.0 clue if my team will be any good, but I'm hoping to AT LEAST kill it in the Toilet Bowl (playoffs for losers)...

Here's my team...Photos of my faves only. In order of pick. By category. TRY TO KEEP UP.

Running Backs:
Michael Turner



Cedric Benson
Tim Hightower

QBs:
Tom Brady (I just love that sweet head of hair)



Matthew Stafford (I have no idea who he is, but the articles I read claim he has POTENTIAL)

Wide Receivers:
Brandon Lylod



Wes Welker
Santana Moss
Michael Crabtree
Plexico Burress (#whoopsieishotmyselfinthefoot)


Tight End:
Antonio Gates


Todd Heap

Kicker:
Robbie Gould



Defense:
Patriots



Broncos (Jeremy made me)


GO TEAM!

No comments:

Post a Comment