Wednesday, September 7, 2011

Bananas! She's Back. I Die.

I love me some Rachel Zoe.


She's vain.
She's self-absorbed.
She's fabulous.


Do I believe that she eats? Nope.
Do I believe that she's dabbled in illegal substances? Yep.
Do I believe she's a genius stylist? MAJOR.

Last night her show premiered. And it was, of course, bananas.

She's moved on from this trainwreck abandoning her...


...to why this watchable, but walking stereotype left her side (I'll give you a hint, he rode your coattails right to his own show).


I will be DVR'ing every ridiculous episode so that I can be certain I'm up to speed on:

1) Rachel's pregnancy. I need to be certain it's not a pillow. There's a solid chance there's a well-paid surrogate out there DYING to sell her story to Life & Style.
2) Rachel's vocabulary. I've gotten as much mileage as I can out of "major" and "bananas" as I can. What's it gonna be, Rach?
3) Rachel's husband. Just.Don't.Get.It. Why does she let him keep his hair like that? Is he gay? Is he the ultimate metrosexual? What does he do all day? I'm so confused.


4) Rachel's closet. She has access to the best of the best. Dreamstate.


Honest truth? I dig her. I want her to style me & describe me as "dying" because I look so good. I can't afford her or her lifestyle, but I will watch religiously so that I know what to wear, how to talk, and how to parent.

BIBLE.

No comments:

Post a Comment