Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Storm Chasers

I try not to pay attention to all of the global warming/ice melting/birds falling from the sky stuff. There's not a whole lot I can do about any of it (aside from using my cute totes in lieu of plastic bags and avoiding water bottles when possible).

But this summer, I can't help but feel like someone is trying to tell us something.

These storms are freakin' me out.

The hail in June. The sunclouddarklight skies. The thunder that literally shakes homes.

Sure it makes for some pretty pictures but man.

Is this the rapture that creepy old man was talking about? I wish someone could tell me for sure because if it is, I'm gonna buy that new bag & quit showing up for work PRONTO.

 Day or night? Who can tell.

Crazy.

This guy loves a storm cloud.

No comments:

Post a Comment