Thursday, August 18, 2011

"One Day": Pre-Movie Predictions

I've decided to conduct a little experiment. It's going to be ground breaking, so stick with me.

Here's the premise:

I want this movie to be good.


But I think there's a real good chance it won't be.

So, to test my spidey senses, I'm going to make a few predictions. Then I will watch the movie and see how accurate I am.

CAN YOU STAND IT?!

Predictions:
1) Anne Hathaway will play the role as she did Jane Eyre (head strong & modern, but vulnerable & alone). Subtract the petticoats, add a good pair of jeggings and we're all set.
2) There will be a "big death" that will bring the lovers together.
3) They will not end up together because she will have moved on. They will, however, exchange a "knowing glance" that could mean they might hook up in the "pretend movie future" (think "The Break-Up").
4) The music will tell me how I should feel at a given moment (this is not a criticism, I love that shit).

Stay tuned to see if my predictions come true!




3 comments:

  1. Based on your predictions, I am going to assume you have not read the book. Have you?

    ReplyDelete
  2. HOW IS HUGH GRANT NOT IN THIS MOVIE?

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'd like to be your girly movie going partner.

    ReplyDelete