Tuesday, August 2, 2011

The One Where I Prove How Unoriginal I Am

I believe it's a rule that if you're girl who lives in a city and decides to have a blog, you MUST like fashion. Sorry for being so predictable, but I truly do have an issue.

1) I get uncomfortable when my credit card balance is $0. It feels unnatural.

2) The high I get from shopping is better than any high a drug could give me (note: I've only smoked weed a few times and never done anything that involves snorting/shooting into veins/pill popping, so perhaps this is a strange comparison, but you get the gist).

3) Happiness = An endless Fall day wandering the streets of Bucktown, pretending I don't have to pay attention to the price tags.

With my brother's wedding coming up, I have an excuse to buy something fabulous for the rehearsal dinner.



DVF...Alice & Oliva...Tibi...Halston Heritage...My own Sophie's Choice.

One thing that I have no doubts about? The shoes.

I will be investing in my first pair Louboutins. Once I discovered the shoe king rocks a 3 inch model (versus the 4 or 5 that I cannot walk in), I knew it was fate.

1 comment: